Skip to main content

張雨生 【我的未來不是夢】1988年黑松沙士廣告曲


我的未來不是夢(1988年黑松沙士廣告曲 / 電視劇「繁花」插曲)
作詞:陳家麗
作曲:翁孝良
編曲:陳志遠

你是不是像我在太陽下低頭 流著汗水默默辛苦的工作
你是不是像我就算受了冷落 也不放棄自己想要的生活

你是不是像我整天忙著追求 追求一種意想不到的溫柔
你是不是像我曾經茫然失措 一次一次徘徊在十字街頭

因為我不在乎別人怎麼說
我從來沒有忘記我 對自己的承諾 對愛的執著

我知道 我的未來不是夢 我認真的過每一分鐘
我的未來不是夢 我的心跟著希望在動

我的未來不是夢 我認真的過每一分鐘
我的未來不是夢 我的心跟著希望在動 跟著希望在動

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛