Skip to main content

Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like This (Live at The BRIT Awards, 2015)


我告訴自己你沒有任何意義
I tell myself you don't mean a thing

而我們所得到的卻無法抓住我
And what we got, got no hold on me

但當你不在時,我就會崩潰
But when you're not there, I just crumble

我告訴自己我不在乎那麼多
I tell myself I don't care that much

但我感覺自己快要死了,直到我感覺到你的觸摸
But I feel like I die 'til I feel your touch
只有愛 只有愛才會如此傷人
Only love, only love can hurt like this

只有愛才會如此傷人
Only love can hurt like this

一定是致命之吻
Must've been a deadly kiss

只有愛才會如此傷人
Only love can hurt like this
說我不在乎你是否走開
Say I wouldn't care if you walked away

但每次你在那裡,我都懇求你留下來
But every time you're there, I'm beggin' you to stay

當你靠近時(當你靠近時),我只是顫抖
And when you come close (when you come close), I just tremble

每次,每次你去
And every time, every time you go

就像一把刀,直刺我的靈魂
It's like a knife that cuts right to my soul
只有愛 只有愛才會如此傷人
Only love, only love can hurt like this

只有愛才會如此傷人
Only love can hurt like this

一定是致命之吻
Must've been a deadly kiss

只有愛才會如此傷人
Only love can hurt like this

只有愛才會如此傷人
Only love can hurt like this

你的吻灼燒著我的皮膚
Your kisses burn into my skin

只有愛才會如此傷人
Only love can hurt like this
但這是最甜蜜的痛苦
But it's the sweetest pain

我的血管裡燃燒著熾熱
Burnin' hot through my veins

愛情是折磨,讓我更確定
Love is torture, makes me more sure

只有愛才會如此傷人
Only love can hurt like this
只有愛才會如此傷人
Only love can hurt like this

只有愛才會如此傷人
Only love can hurt like this

一定是致命之吻
Must've been a deadly kiss

只有愛才會如此傷人
Only love can hurt like this

只有愛才會如此傷人
Only love can hurt like this

你的吻灼燒著我的皮膚
Your kisses burn into my skin

只有愛才會如此傷人
Only love can hurt like this

(只有愛才會如此傷人)
(Only love can hurt like this)

只有愛才會如此傷人
Only love can hurt like this

(只有愛才會傷害)救救我,救救我
(Only love can hurt) save me, save me

唯有愛,唯有愛
Only love, only love

因為只有愛才會如此傷害
'Cause only love can hurt like this

這一定是一個致命的吻
And it must've been a deadly kiss

作詞/作曲:Diane Eve Warren

Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like This (Official Video)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛