Skip to main content

夜泊秦淮


作詞:魏然
作曲:魏然

月光不解風情
行人故作冷靜
夜色更難分明
一絲一扣朦朧了倒映
你背影何處尋
愁眉啼妝難平
如煙遮望眼
飛鳥隨風亂了序
她仍在這裡守候
隔江遙盼那城樓
琵琶聲慢慢悠悠
指尖留不住溫柔
你若嘆息無人應
點的燭火為誰明
只可惜落花流水無情
有人在輕輕跟著唱
燈初上 夜未涼
梨花自願帶著雨
數點紅入白茫茫
船兒輕輕跟著晃
游移向 水中央
飄飄蕩蕩似一葉無常

讓我來
唱一支秦淮景呀
細細呀道來
唱給諸公聽呀

她仍在這裡守候
隔江遙盼那城樓
琵琶聲慢慢悠悠
指尖留不住溫柔
你若嘆息無人應
點的燭火為誰明
只可惜落花流水無情
有人在輕輕跟著唱
燈初上 夜未涼
梨花自願帶著雨
數點紅入白茫茫
船兒輕輕跟著晃
游移向 水中央
飄飄蕩蕩似一葉無常

讓我來
唱一支秦淮景呀
細細呀道來
唱給諸公聽呀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛