Skip to main content

[陝西牛犇] 小黃花 - 東北告別天團2 片尾曲


電影也是近來看的三部從頭到尾都很棒的喜劇,另外兩部是 [人生路不熟] 和 [好像也沒那麼熱血]

陕西牛犇 - 小黄花
作词:牛犇
作曲:牛犇
对面旷野盛开的小黄花
不知经历多少风雨啊
我知道我有天会远走
被风带走飘落在天涯
妈妈妈妈请你相信我
不必担心我有天会倒下
穿过荒草追赶着太阳
身披风雪慢慢在长大
街上的人们
不约而同的穿上新衣
闯进我的生命
枯萎的花朵
在某个冬天醒来
绽放 醒来 醒来
街上的人们
不约而同的穿上新衣
闯进我的生命
枯萎的花朵
在某个冬天醒来
绽放 醒来 醒来

小黄花 · 花姐 · 牛犇 · 牛犇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛