Skip to main content

[Gregorian] Once In a Lifetime



當你靠近我的時候
When you're near me,

我閉上眼睛
I close my eyes

我想感受你在我身邊
I want to feel you by my side

當你吻我時
When you kiss me

我閉上眼睛
I close my eyes

想要你在我身邊
Want you by my side
當我意識到
When I realise

沒有“告訴我謊言”
There's no "tell me lies"

然後我知道這是一生一次
Then I know it's Once in A Lifetime

和你做愛
Making love to you

一切都是新的
Everything is new

你知道你是我一生中的一次
You know you're my Once in A Lifetime
當你觸碰我時,
When you touch me,

我內心燃燒
I burn inside

冷得我脊背發涼
Cold shiver down my spine

當你帶我去
When you take me

....................
.............

我無法得到足夠的
I can't get enough
一生一次 3x
Once in a Lifetime 3x
付出我所擁有的一切
Giving all I've got

而你卻沒有離開我
And you left me not

你是我一生一次的愛人
You're my lover Once In A Lifetime

照顧你
Taking care of you

每次都是新的
Everytime it's new

你知道你是我一生中的一次
You know you're my Once In A Lifetime
當我意識到
When I realise

沒有“告訴我謊言”
There's no "tell me lies"

然後我知道這是一生一次
Then I know it's Once in A Lifetime

和你做愛
Making love to you

一切都是新的
Everything is new

你知道你是我一生中的一次
You know you're my Once in A Lifetime
當我意識到
When I realise

沒有“告訴我謊言”
There's no "tell me lies"

然後我知道這是一生一次
Then I know it's Once in A Lifetime

和你做愛
Making love to you

一切都是新的
Everything is new

你知道你是我一生中的一次
You know you're my Once in A Lifetime
當我意識到
When I realise

沒有“告訴我謊言”
There's no "tell me lies"

然後我知道這是一生一次
Then I know it's Once in A Lifetime

和你做愛
Making love to you

一切都是新的
Everything is new

你知道你是我一生中的一次
You know you're my Once in A Lifetime

作詞/作曲:Frank Gregorian / Matthias Meissner / Patti Unwin / Susana Espelleta-Peterson / Thomas Schwarzw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛