Skip to main content

[Eagles] Desperado (2013 Remaster)


Lyrics:Glenn Frey
Music:Don Henley

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
You've been out ridin' fences for so long now.
Oh, you're a hard one,
but I know that you've got your reasons.
These things that are pleasin' you
can hurt you somehow.

Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy!
She'll beat you, if she's able.
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet.
Now it seems to me some fine things
have been laid upon your table,
but you only want the ones that you can't get.

Desperado, ah, you ain't gettin' no younger.
Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home.
Find more lyrics at ※ Mojim.com
And Freedom, oh freedom. Well That's just some people talkin'
Your prison is walking through this world all alone.

Don't your feet get cold in the wintertime?
The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine.
It's hard to tell the nighttime from the day.
You're losin' all your highs and lows.
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
Come down from your fences, open the gate.
It may be rainin' , but there's a rainbow above you.
You better let somebody love you (2x)
before it's too late.



[中譯]

亡命之徒

亡命之徒
為何你不清醒一點
你築起城牆把自己圍起來已經很久了
噢!你真是個固執的傢伙

我明白你一定有你的理由
但那些令你歡欣的事情
總有一天會傷害你
你不拿走方塊皇后那張牌嗎?
它將會把你擊垮
紅心皇后一直是你最好的一張牌
我心目中的好牌都已攤開在你的面前
但你卻只要那些得不到的

亡命之徒
你已不再年輕
你的苦痛,你的飢餓
它們正催促你的歸來
自由啊!自由
那只是一般人的說法
獨自行走天涯就是你的囚籠

冬日裡,你的雙腳不覺得寒冷嗎?
天空不下雪,太陽也不照耀
分辨不出白天或黑夜
你已一無所有
這種失去的感覺很可笑吧

亡命之徒
你為何還不清醒一點
走下你的城牆,打開大門
外面也許下著雨
但彩虹就在你的頭頂上
你最好讓別人愛你
你最好讓別人愛你
在為時已晚之前

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛