Skip to main content

葛蘭 - 說不出的快活 電影《野玫瑰之戀》Ja Jambo


Jajambo!
你看我 我看你
你看我幾時我有這麼高興過
你看我 我看你
你看我幾時我有這麼得意過
你可不必問我
這麼高興 這麼得意 這麼快活
到底為什麼
就是你來問我
我也不想 我也不能
我也不會 老實對你說
Ja-ja-jam bo ja-ja-jam bo
Ja-ja-jam bo ja-ja-jam bo
Ja-jam bo
一定要我說
也不過模模糊糊 迷迷惑惑
Ja-jam bo
還是別管我
也可以免得討厭 免得囉唆
Ja-jam bo
Ja-ja-jam bo ja-ja-jam bo
Ja-ja-jam bo ja-ja-jam bo
Ja-jam bo
還是別管我
也可以免得討厭 免得囉唆
Ja-jam bo
Ja-ja-jam bo ja-ja-jam bo
Ja-ja-jam bo ja-ja-jam bo
Ja-jam bo
還是別管我
也可以免得討厭 免得囉唆
Ja-jam bo
Ja-ja-jam bo ja-ja-jam bo
Ja-ja-jam bo ja-ja-jam bo
Ja-ja-jam bo
Ja-ja-jam bo
Ja-ja-jam bo

作詞/作曲:Man Chung Lam / Ryoichi Hattori / Tsin Chin Lee / Pak Ming Raymond Wong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛