Skip to main content

我要你的愛  葛蘭(Grace Chang)1957年


原自歐西歌曲 I Want You To Be My Baby
作詞:司徒明
作曲:Jon Hendricks

我,我要,我要你,我要你的,
我要你的愛,你為什麼不走過來。
我,我要,我要你,我要你的,
我要你的愛,你為什麼不說出來。

Listen To Your Mama And You Never Will Regret It And If
Anybody Wonders You Can Tell Them That I Said It The
Only Thing I Know Is That I Never Can Forget You I've
Been Longing For You Baby Ever Since The Day
I Met You I Got You Where I Want You And I'm Never Gonna Let You
Get Away From Me Hear What I Tell You.
I'm The Man For You And So You Better Start To Face It
If You Ever Lose My Love You Know You Never Can Replace It.
I Think It's Time For You To Start To Give Me Some Loving Carrying
A Touch For You That's Hotter Than An Oven It's Time For You And Me
To Do A Little Tender Loving Baby Hold Me Tight
And Do What I Tell You.

我,我要,我要你,我要你的,
我要你的愛,你為什麼不走過來。
我,我要,我要你,我要你的,
我要你的愛,你為什麼不說出來。

我愛你,我愛你。

I'm The Man For You And So You Better Start To Face It
If You Ever Lose My Love You Know You Never Can Replace It.
I Think It's Time For You To Start To Give Me Some Loving Carrying
A Touch For You That's Hotter Than An Oven It's Time For You And Me
To Do A Little Tender Loving Baby Hold Me Tight
And Do What I Tell You.

我,我要,我要你,我要你說,
只要說聲愛,你為什麼不,
為什麼不,為什麼不敢說愛。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛