Skip to main content

[Fire Inc] Tonight Is What It Means To Be Young


我有一個關於海灘上天使的夢想
I've got a dream 'bout an angel on the beach

完美的波浪即將來臨
And the perfect waves are starting to come

他的頭髮像金色的絲帶一樣飛揚
His hair is flying out in ribbons of gold

他的觸碰有令人震驚的力量
And his touch has got the power to stun
我有一個關於森林裡的天使的夢想
I've got a dream 'bout an angel in the forest

被湖邊迷住了
Enchanted by the edge of a lake

他的身體在珠寶中鮮活地流動著
His body's flowing in the jewels alive

下面的大地開始搖晃
And the earth below is starting to shake
但我在這座城市看不到任何天使
But I don't see any angels in the city

我沒有聽到任何神聖的詩班唱歌
I don't hear any holy choirs sing

如果我得不到天使
And if I can't get an angel

我還能生個男孩
I can still get a boy

男孩將是下一個最好的選擇
And a boy'll be the next best thing

僅次於天使的最好的事情
The next best thing to an angel

男孩將是下一個最好的事情
A boy'll be the next best thing
我有一個關於一個男孩在城堡裡的夢
I've got a dream 'bout a boy in a castle

他在樓梯上像隻貓一樣跳舞
And he's dancing like a cat on the stairs

他的眼裡閃爍著王子的光芒
He's got the fire of a prince in his eyes

耳邊還有雷鳴般的鼓聲
And the thunder of a drum in his ears
我有一個關於男孩登上星星的夢想
I've got a dream 'bout a boy on a star

俯視世界的邊緣
Lookin' down upon the rim of the world

他獨自一人在那裡夢想著像我這樣的人
He's there all alone and dreamin' of someone like me

我不是天使但至少我是女孩
I'm not an angel but at least I'm a girl
當黑暗過去時我有一個夢想
I've got a dream when the darkness is over

我們將躺在太陽的光環中
We'll be lyin' in the rings of the sun

但這只是一個夢,今晚是真的
But it's only a dream and tonight is for real

你永遠不會知道這意味著什麼
You'll never know what it means

但你會知道那是什麼感覺
But you'll know how it feels

一切都會結束(結束)
It's gonna be over (over)

在你知道它已經開始之前
Before you know it's begun

(在你意識到之前就已經開始了)
(Before you know it's begun)
這就是我們今晚真正得到的一切
It's all we really got tonight

別再哭了,堅持住(今晚)
Stop your cryin' hold on (tonight)

在你意識到之前它就消失了(今晚)
Before you know it it's gone (tonight)

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young
讓狂歡開始吧
Let the revels begin

讓火開始
Let the fire be started

我們為不安和傷心的人跳舞
We're dancing for the restless and the broken-hearted

讓狂歡開始吧
Let the revels begin

讓火開始
Let the fire be started

我們為絕望和傷心的人跳舞
We're dancing for the desperate and the broken-hearted

讓狂歡開始吧(今晚就是年輕的意義)
Let the revels begin (tonight is what it means to be young)

讓火生起來(在你意識到它已經消失之前)
Let the fire be started (before you know it it's gone)

我們為不安和傷心的人跳舞
We're dancing for the restless and the broken-hearted

讓狂歡開始吧
Let the revels begin

讓火開始
Let the fire be started

我們為絕望和傷心的人跳舞
We're dancing for the desperate and the broken-hearted
在黑暗中祈禱魔法的到來
Say a prayer in the darkness for the magic to come

不管看起來如何
No matter what it seems

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young

在你意識到之前它已經消失了
Before you know it it's gone

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young

在你意識到之前它已經消失了
Before you know it it's gone

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young

在你意識到之前它已經消失了
Before you know it it's gone
當黑暗過去時我有一個夢想
I've got a dream when the darkness is over

我們將躺在太陽的光環中
We'll be lyin' in the rings of the sun

但這只是一個夢,今晚是真的
But it's only a dream and tonight is for real

你永遠不會知道這意味著什麼
You'll never know what it means

但你會知道那是什麼感覺
But you'll know how it feels

一切都會結束(結束)
It's gonna be over (over)

在你知道它已經開始之前
Before you know it's begun

(在你意識到之前就已經開始了)
(Before you know it's begun)
這就是我們今晚真正得到的一切
It's all we really got tonight

別再哭了,堅持住(今晚)
Stop your cryin' hold on (tonight)

在你意識到之前它就消失了(今晚)
Before you know it it's gone (tonight)

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young
讓狂歡開始吧
Let the revels begin

讓火開始
Let the fire be started

我們為不安和傷心的人跳舞
We're dancing for the restless and the broken-hearted

讓狂歡開始吧
Let the revels begin

讓火開始
Let the fire be started

我們為絕望和傷心的人跳舞
We're dancing for the desperate and the broken-hearted

讓狂歡開始吧(今晚就是年輕的意義)
Let the revels begin (tonight is what it means to be young)

讓火生起來(在你意識到它已經消失之前)
Let the fire be started (before you know it it's gone)

我們為不安和傷心的人跳舞
We're dancing for the restless and the broken-hearted

讓狂歡開始吧
Let the revels begin

讓火開始
Let the fire be started

我們為絕望和傷心的人跳舞
We're dancing for the desperate and the broken-hearted
在黑暗中祈禱魔法的到來
Say a prayer in the darkness for the magic to come

因為無論看起來如何
'Cause no matter what it seems

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young

(今夜就是青春的意義)
(Tonight is what it means to be young)

不管看起來如何
No matter what it seems

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young

(今夜就是青春的意義)
(Tonight is what it means to be young)

不管看起來如何
No matter what it seems

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young

(今夜就是青春的意義)
(Tonight is what it means to be young)

不管看起來如何
No matter what it seems

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young

(今夜就是青春的意義)
(Tonight is what it means to be young)

不管看起來如何
No matter what it seems

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young

(今夜就是青春的意義)
(Tonight is what it means to be young)

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young

不管看起來如何
No matter what it seems

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young

(今夜就是青春的意義)
(Tonight is what it means to be young)

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young

不管看起來如何
No matter what it seems

今晚就是年輕的意義
Tonight is what it means to be young
讓狂歡開始吧
Let the revels begin

讓火開始
Let the fire be started

我們為不安和傷心的人跳舞
We're dancing for the restless and the broken-hearted

讓狂歡開始吧
Let the revels begin

讓火開始
Let the fire be started

我們為絕望和傷心的人跳舞
We're dancing for the desperate and the broken-hearted

讓狂歡開始吧
Let the revels begin
他們說的話
The things they say

然後他們做的事情
And then the things they do

如果我們的目標是正確的,沒有什麼可以阻止我們
Nothing's gonna stop us if our aim is true
他們說的話
The things they say

然後他們做的事情
And then the things they do

如果我們的目標是正確的,沒有什麼可以阻止我們
Nothing's gonna stop us if our aim is true
他們說的話
The things they say

然後他們做的事情
And then the things they do

如果我們的目標是正確的,沒有什麼可以阻止我們
Nothing's gonna stop us if our aim is true
讓狂歡開始吧
Let the revels begin

讓火開始
Let the fire be started

我們為不安和傷心的人跳舞
We're dancing for the restless and the broken-hearted

讓狂歡開始吧
Let the revels begin

讓火開始
Let the fire be started

我們為絕望和傷心的人跳舞
We're dancing for the desperate and the broken-hearted

讓狂歡開始吧
Let the revels begin

讓火開始
Let the fire be started

我們為不安和傷心的人跳舞
We're dancing for the restless and the broken-hearted

讓狂歡開始吧
Let the revels begin

讓火開始
Let the fire be started

我們為不安和傷心的人跳舞
We're dancing for the restless and the broken-hearted

作詞/作曲:Jim Steinman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛