Skip to main content

[費翔] 我們的幸福呢


電視劇《愛情魔戒》片頭曲

《我們的幸福呢》
作詞:高見/作曲:湯小康

看天色 還早呢
怎麼連胃口都變了
該笑的 偷哭了

當要的 不要了
別浪費太多的規則
沉默都 太吵了

我們的幸福呢
這問題問的我傻了
能捨的 都捨了

我們的幸福呢
留下不快樂的 撐著

把眼淚流成河 我遊著

看天色 不早了
怎麼讓上一刻留著
當情歌 唱開了

像玩著的孩子
反問著他的玩具呢
為什麼 不見了

我們的幸福呢
這問題問的我傻了
能捨的 都捨了

我們的幸福呢
留下不快樂的 撐著
把眼淚流成河 我遊著

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛