Skip to main content

Andrew Lloyd Webber, Sarah Brightman, Cliff Richard - All I Ask Of You


No more talk of darkness
不再談論黑暗
Forget these wide-eyed fears
忘記這些睜大眼睛的恐懼
I'm here, nothing can harm you
我在這裡,沒有什麼可以傷害你
My words will warm and calm you
我的話語會讓你感到溫暖和平靜
Let me be your freedom
讓我成為你的自由
Let daylight dry your tears
讓陽光擦乾你的淚水
I'm here, with you, beside you
我在這裡,和你在一起,在你身邊
To guard you and to guide you
守護你並引導你
Say you love me every waking moment
在醒著的每時每刻都說你愛我
Turn my head with talk of summertime
轉過頭來談論夏天
Say you need me with you now and always
說你現在和永遠都需要我陪伴
Promise me that all you say is true
答應我你說的都是真的
That's all I ask of you
這就是我對你的全部要求
Let me be your shelter
讓我成為祢的庇護所
Let me be your light
讓我成為你的光
You're safe, no one will find you
你很安全,沒有人會找到你
Your fears are far behind you
你的恐懼已遠遠拋在身後
All I want is freedom
我想要的只是自由
A world with no more night
一個不再有黑夜的世界
And you, always beside me
而你,一直在我身邊
To hold me and to hide me
擁抱我並隱藏我
Then say you'll share with me
然後說你會跟我分享
One love, one lifetime
一份愛,一份一生
Let me lead you from your solitude
讓我帶領你走出孤獨
Say you want me with you here, beside you
說你想讓我和你在一起,在你身邊
Anywhere you go, let me go too
無論你去哪裡,也讓我去吧
That's all I ask of you
這就是我對你的全部要求
Say you'll share with me
說你會跟我分享
One love, one lifetime
一份愛,一份一生
Say the word and I will follow you
說一句話,我就會跟著你
Share each day with me
與我分享每一天
Each night, each morning
每個晚上,每個早晨
Say you love me
說你愛我
You know I do
你知道我會的
Love me that's all I ask of you
愛我就是我對你的全部要求
Love me, that's all I ask of you
愛我,這就是我對你的全部要求


作詞/作曲:פורר טל / Lloyd-webber,andrew / Stilgoe,richard Henry Zachary Simpson / Hart,charles Clinton Wilson
作詞/作曲: 勞埃德·韋伯,安德魯 / 斯蒂爾戈,理查德·亨利·扎卡里·辛普森 / 哈特,查爾斯·克林頓·威爾遜


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛