Skip to main content

蔡恩雨 Priscilla Abby《 小雨宙 》


作詞 Lyrics: Johan Randén, David Sivelind
作曲 Composer: Johan Randén, David Sivelind
中文歌詞 Chinese Lyrics: 李志清 Cheng Lee,宋依齡 Elaine Soong

誰說的過了午夜這世界會有野獸當
世界睡了我還醒著守護我的小雨宙

誰為我還手 結束一切夢遊
平行的出口 帶我走

我還有我的小雨宙 x3

誰說的熬過黑夜就一定會有白晝
當黑夜走了我還哭著拼湊我的小雨宙 默默承受 NO!

情緒在漫遊 找隱形的出口
噩夢的盡頭 帶我走

我還有我的小雨宙 x3

為自己加油
做自己的小丑
讓悲傷都逆流
我帶我出走

為自己加油
做自己的小丑
讓悲傷都逆流

我還有我的小雨宙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛