Skip to main content

David Bowie - Thursday's Child

我一生都如此努力

All of my life I've tried so hard


用我所擁有的盡力而為

Doing my best with what I had


一切都沒有發生什麼大事

Nothing much happened all the same

我身上有一些與眾不同的東西

Something about me stood apart


一絲希望似乎落空了

A whisper of hope that seemed to fail


也許我生於我的時代

Maybe I'm born right out of my time


將我的生命一分為二

Breaking my life in two

現在我真的有機會了

Now that I've really got a chance


(把我扔到明天吧,哦,哦,哦)

(Throw me tomorrow, oh, oh-oh)


一切都步入正軌

Everything's falling into place


(把我扔到明天吧,哦,哦,哦)

(Throw me tomorrow, oh, oh-oh)


看到我的過去就讓它過去

Seeing my past to let it go


(把我扔到明天吧,哦,哦,哦)

(Throw me tomorrow, oh, oh-oh)


只為你我不後悔

Only for you I don't regret


我是星期四的孩子

That I was Thursday's child


(哦,哇)

(Oh, woah)

星期一、星期二、星期三出生的我是(啊啊啊)

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday born I was (aah, aah)


週一、週二、週三出生的我

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday born I was

有時候我哭著心就睡著了

Sometimes I cried my heart to sleep


顛沛流離失所的白天與孤獨的夜晚

Shuffling days and lonesome nights


有時我的勇氣跌倒了

Sometimes my courage fell to my feet

幸運的老太陽在我的天空

Lucky old sun is in my sky


我沒有為你的微笑做好準備

Nothing prepared me for your smile


照亮我靈魂的黑暗

Lighting the darkness of my soul


純真在你懷裡

Innocence in your arms


(喔不,別走,啊啊,是啊)

(Oh-neh don' go, ah-ah, yeah)

現在我真的有機會了

Now that I've really got a chance


(明天丟給我吧,喔哦)

(Throw me tomorrow, oh-oh)


一切都步入正軌

Everything's falling into place


(把我扔到明天吧,哦,哦,哦)

(Throw me tomorrow, oh, oh-oh)


看到我的過去就讓它過去

Seeing my past to let it go


(是的,明天丟給我,哦,哦,哦)

(Yeah, throw me tomorrow, oh, oh-oh)


只為你我不後悔

Only for you I don't regret


我是星期四的孩子

That I was Thursday's child

星期一,星期二,星期三出生我是星期四的孩子(啊,啊)

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday born I was Thursday's Child (aah, aah)


星期一,星期二,星期三出生我是星期四的孩子(啊,啊)

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday born I was Thursday's Child (aah, aah)


星期一、星期二、星期三出生的我是(啊啊啊)

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday born I was (aah, aah)


週一、週二、週三出生的我(啊啊啊)

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday born I (aah, aah)


我是星期一、星期二、星期三出生的(啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊)

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday born I was (ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah)


我是星期一、星期二、星期三出生的(啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊)

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday born I was (ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah)


作詞/作曲:David Bowie / Reeves Gabrels



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛