Skip to main content

鳳飛飛- 幾度花落時


作詞:慎芝
作曲:任光(國樂曲 彩雲追月)
編曲:左宏元

徘徊花叢裡 情人你不來 
癡癡在等待 莫非呀你把我忘懷
那年花落時 相約在今日
可是呀不見你來
 
曾問那花兒我心事 
可知我相思苦
隨那流水呀寄給你 
再問幾度花落時
(重覆三次)


日語翻唱 - 高峰三枝子《南の花嫁さん》1942年發行


張露在民國四十幾年翻唱歌名:《我的娃娃》
張露即為現在頂尖歌手杜德偉的母親

1969出版姚蘇蓉【今天不回家】唱片
才翻成《幾度花落時》

(台語-文香)翻唱日本改編的版 可愛的新娘


《幾度花落時》 =《彩雲追月》= Colourful Clouds Chasing the Moon
Guidoi Dieteren 演奏小提琴


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛