Skip to main content

宋冬野 - 安和橋 - 嗩吶間奏版(feat.阿聖)


原唱:宋冬野
作詞:宋冬野
作曲:宋冬野

讓我再看你一遍
從南到北
像是被五環路蒙住的雙眼
請你再講一遍
關於那天
抱著盒子的姑娘
和擦汗的男人

我知道 那些夏天
就像青春一樣回不來
代替夢想的也只能是勉為其難
我知道 吹過的牛逼
也會隨青春一笑了之
讓我困在城市裡
紀念你

讓我再嘗一口
秋天的酒
一直往南方開
不會太久
讓我再聽一遍
最美的那一句

你回家了
我在等你呢

我知道 那些夏天
就像青春一樣回不來
代替夢想的也只能是勉為其難
我知道 吹過的牛逼
也會隨青春一笑了之
讓我困在城市裡
紀念你

我知道 那些夏天
就像你一樣回不來
我也不會再對誰滿懷期待
我知道 這個世界
每天都有太多遺憾
所以你好
再見


 

 宇西 - 安和橋

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛