Skip to main content

Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever


感覺就像站在永恆的夢中
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream

淡淡的薄霧,淡琥珀玫瑰色
Of light mists, of pale amber rose

感覺就像迷失在天堂般的香氣深處
Feels like I'm lost in a deep cloud of heavenly scent

感動、發現你
Touching, discovering you
那些暖雨的日子又湧上心頭
Those days of warm rains come rushing back to me

數英里無風的夏夜
Miles of windless summer nights

在炎熱的午後分享秘密時刻
Secret moments shared within the heat of the afternoon

寂靜中,輕聲細語
Out of the stillness, soft spoken words
說吧,再說一遍
Say it, say it again

我永遠愛你
I love you always forever

近或遠,更近
Near or far, closer together

無論到哪裡我都會和你在一起
Everywhere I will be with you

我會為你做的一切
Everything I will do for you
說吧,再說一遍
Say it, say it again

我永遠愛你
I love you always forever

近或遠,更近
Near or far, closer together

無論到哪裡我都會和你在一起
Everywhere I will be with you

我會為你做的一切
Everything I will do for you
你有
You've got

我見過的最令人難以置信的藍眼睛
The most unbelievable blue eyes I've ever seen

你有
You've got

我快要融化了
Me almost melting away
當我們躺在那裡時
As we lay there

蔚藍的天空下,潔白的星星
Under a blue sky with pure white stars

異國情調的甜蜜
Exotic sweetness

一段神奇的時光
A magical time
說吧,再說一遍
Say it, say it again

我永遠愛你
I love you always forever

近或遠,更近
Near or far, closer together

無論到哪裡我都會和你在一起
Everywhere I will be with you

我會為你做的一切
Everything I will do for you
說吧,再說一遍
Say it, say it again

我永遠愛你
I love you always forever

近或遠,更近
Near or far, closer together

無論到哪裡我都會和你在一起
Everywhere I will be with you

我會為你做的一切
Everything I will do for you
說你會愛我並且永遠愛我
Say you'll love and love me forever

永不停止,永不言敗
Never stop, never whatever

近處、遠處、始終、無處不在、一切
Near and far and always everywhere and everything
說你會愛我並且永遠愛我
Say you'll love and love me forever

永不停止,永不言敗
Never stop, never whatever

近處、遠處、始終、無處不在、一切
Near and far and always everywhere and everything
說你會愛我並且永遠愛我
Say you'll love and love me forever

永不停止,永不言敗
Never stop, never whatever

近處、遠處、始終、無處不在、一切
Near and far and always everywhere and everything
說你會愛我並且永遠愛我
Say you'll love and love me forever

永不停止,永不言敗
Never stop, never whatever

近處、遠處、始終、無處不在、一切
Near and far and always everywhere and everything
我永遠愛你
I love you always forever

近或遠,更近
Near or far, closer together

無論到哪裡我都會和你在一起
Everywhere I will be with you

我會為你做的一切
Everything I will do for you
我永遠愛你
I love you always forever

近或遠,更近
Near or far, closer together

無論到哪裡我都會和你在一起
Everywhere I will be with you

我會為你做的一切
Everything I will do for you
我永遠愛你
I love you always forever

近或遠,更近
Near or far, closer together

無論到哪裡我都會和你在一起
Everywhere I will be with you

我會為你做的一切
Everything I will do for you
我永遠愛你
I love you always forever

近或遠,更近
Near or far, closer together

作詞/作曲:Donna Lewis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛