Skip to main content

[Whitney Houston] One Moment In Time


我活著的每一天
Each day I live

我想成為
I want to be

給予的一天
A day to give

我最好的一面
The best of me

我只是一個人
I'm only one

但並不孤單
But not alone

我最美好的一天
My finest day

目前尚不清楚
Is yet unknown
我傷透了我的心
I broke my heart

爭取每一次收穫
Fought every gain

為了嚐到甜頭
To taste the sweet

我面對痛苦
I face the pain

我起起落落
I rise and fall

然而經歷這一切
Yet through it all

就剩下這麼多了
This much remains
我想要一個瞬間
I want one moment in time

當我比我想像的更優秀時
When I'm more than I thought I could be

當我所有的夢想都離我只有一步之遙
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away

答案全由我決定
And the answers are all up to me

給我一點時間
Give me one moment in time

當我與命運賽跑時
When I'm racing with destiny

然後在那一刻
Then in that one moment of time

我會感覺
I will feel

我會感受到永恆
I will feel eternity
我活成了
I've lived to be

最好的
The very best

我全都要
I want it all

沒時間少做
No time for less

我已製定計劃
I've laid the plans

現在機會來了
Now lay the chance

在我手中
Here in my hands
給我一點時間
Give me one moment in time

當我比我想像的更優秀時
When I'm more than I thought I could be

當我所有的夢想都離我只有一步之遙
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away

答案全由我決定
And the answers are all up to me

給我一點時間
Give me one moment in time

當我與命運賽跑時
When I'm racing with destiny

然後在那一刻
Then in that one moment of time

我會感覺
I will feel

我會感受到永恆
I will feel eternity
你是一生的贏家
You're a winner for a lifetime

如果你及時抓住那一刻
If you seize that one moment in time

使其大放異彩
Make it shine
給我一點時間
Give me one moment in time

當我比我想像的更優秀時
When I'm more than I thought I could be

當我所有的夢想都離我只有一步之遙
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away

答案全由我決定
And the answers are all up to me

給我一點時間
Give me one moment in time

當我與命運賽跑時
When I'm racing with destiny

然後在那一刻
Then in that one moment of time

我會
I will be

我會
I will be

我會自由的
I will be free

我會
I will be

我會自由的
I will be free

作詞/作曲:Albert Louis Hammond / John Bettis


Dana Winner - One Moment In Time live

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛