Skip to main content

Tina Turner & David Bowie -Tonight (Private Dancer Tour 1985)


今晚一切都會好起來的
Everything will be alright tonight

今晚一切都會好起來的
Everything will be alright tonight
沒人動
No one moves

沒有人說話
No one talks

沒有人認為
No one thinks

今晚沒人走路
No one walks tonight

今晚
Tonight
今晚大家都會好起來的
Everyone will be alright tonight

今晚大家都會好起來的
Everyone will be alright tonight
沒人動
No one moves

沒有人說話
No one talks

沒有人認為
No one thinks

今晚沒人走路
No one walks tonight

今晚
Tonight
我會愛你直到最後
I am gonna love you 'til the end

我會愛你直到我到達終點
I will love you 'til I reach the end

我會愛你直到我死
I will love you 'til I die

我會在天空見到你
I will see you in the sky

今晚
Tonight

今晚
Tonight
今晚一切都會好起來的
Everything will be alright tonight

今晚一切都會好起來的
Everything will be alright tonight
沒人動
No one moves

沒有人說話
No one talks

沒有人認為
No one thinks

今晚沒人走路
No one walks tonight

今晚
Tonight

今晚
Tonight

今晚
Tonight

今晚
Tonight

今晚
Tonight

作詞/作曲:David Bowie / James Osterberg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛