Skip to main content

The Weeknd & Ariana Grande – Save Your Tears


噢
Ooh

娜娜,是啊
Na-na, yeah
我看到你在擁擠的房間裡跳舞
I saw you dancing in a crowded room

當我不在你身邊時你看起來很開心
You look so happy when I'm not with you

但後來你看到了我,讓你大吃一驚
But then you saw me, caught you by surprise

一滴淚珠從你的眼角滑落
A single teardrop falling from your eye
我不知道為什麼我要逃跑
I don't know why I run away

當我逃跑時我會讓你哭泣
I'll make you cry when I run away
你可以問我為什麼傷了你的心
You could've asked me why I broke your heart

你本可以告訴我你崩潰了
You could've told me that you fell apart

但你從我身邊走過,就像我不存在一樣
But you walked past me like I wasn't there

然後假裝你不在乎
And just pretended like you didn't care
我不知道為什麼我要逃跑
I don't know why I run away

當我逃跑時我會讓你哭泣
I'll make you cry when I run away
帶我回去,因為我想留下來
Take me back 'cause I wanna stay

把你的眼淚留給別人
Save your tears for another

把你的眼淚留到另一天
Save your tears for another day

把你的眼淚留到另一天
Save your tears for another day
所以,我讓你以為我會永遠留下來
So, I made you think that I would always stay

我說了一些不該說的話
I said some things that I should never say

是的,我傷了你的心,就像有人傷了我的心一樣
Yeah, I broke your heart like someone did to mine

現在你不會再愛我了
And now you won't love me for a second time
我不知道為什麼我要逃跑,哦,女孩
I don't know why I run away, oh, girl

說我逃跑的時候會讓你哭
Said I'll make you cry when I run away
女孩,帶我回去吧,因為我想留下來
Girl, take me back 'cause I wanna stay

把你的眼淚留給別人
Save your tears for another

我意識到我已經太晚了
I realize that I'm much too late

你值得更好的人
And you deserve someone better

把你的眼淚留到另一天(哦,是的)
Save your tears for another day (ooh, yeah)

把你的眼淚留到另一天吧(是的)
Save your tears for another day (yeah)
我不知道為什麼我要逃跑
I don't know why I run away

當我逃跑時我會讓你哭泣
I'll make you cry when I run away
把你的眼淚留到另一天吧,哦,女孩(啊)
Save your tears for another day, ooh, girl (ah)

我說過把眼淚留到改天吧(啊)
I said save your tears for another day (ah)
把你的眼淚留到另一天吧(啊)
Save your tears for another day (ah)

把你的眼淚留到另一天吧(啊)
Save your tears for another day (ah)

作詞/作曲:Abel Tesfaye / Ahmad Balshe / Ariana Grande / Jason Matthew Quenneville / Max Martin / Oscar Thomas Holter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛