Skip to main content

The Midnight - Los Angeles


一二三四
One, two, three, four
海灘上起火
Fire on the beach

面向天空
Face to the sky

星星在天空中翩翩起舞,就像神明一樣
The stars dance around like Gods in the skies

金色的剪​​影
The gold silhouette

你脫掉衣服
You take off your clothes

我的心感受到了我不知道的一切的重量
And my heart feels the weight of all I don't know
回憶和山頂
Memories and mountain tops

醉在日落大道
Drunk on Sunset Boulevard

伴隨著天使之城的歌聲
With the city of angels singing on

也許這只是一個夢
Maybe this is just a dream

也許我們還在睡覺
And maybe we're still asleep

但我,當我離開後我會想念你
But I, I will miss you when I'm gone
峽谷火光閃爍
Flickers of the canyon fire

它的雙手像福音唱詩班一樣舉起
Its hands raised like a gospel choir

如果我們永遠活著,就讓我們今晚永遠活著
If we live forever, let us live forever tonight

月光下的直升機
Helicopters against moonlight

我們午夜的聖母
Our holy mother of the midnight

如果我們永遠活著,就讓我們今晚永遠活著
And if we live forever, let us live forever tonight
明天我們就去
Tomorrow we'll go

回到我們的生活
Back to our lives

皮膚裡有沙子,眼睛裡有陽光
With sand in our skin and sun in our eyes

但我知道真相
But I know the truth

我已經看到了跡象
I've seen the signs

我見過偽裝的金色眾神
And I've seen the golden Gods in disguise
回憶和山頂
Memories and mountain tops

醉在日落大道
Drunk on Sunset Boulevard

伴隨著天使之城的歌聲
With the city of angels singing on

也許這只是一個夢
Maybe this is just a dream

也許我們還在睡覺
And maybe we're still asleep

但我,當我離開後我會想念你
But I, I will miss you when I'm gone
峽谷火光閃爍
Flickers of the canyon fire

它的雙手像福音唱詩班一樣舉起
Its hands raised like a gospel choir

如果我們永遠活著,就讓我們今晚永遠活著
If we live forever, let us live forever tonight

月光下的直升機
Helicopters against moonlight

我們午夜的聖母
Our holy mother of the midnight

如果我們永遠活著,就讓我們今晚永遠活著
And if we live forever, let us live forever tonight
峽谷火光閃爍
Flickers of the canyon fire

它的雙手像福音唱詩班一樣舉起
Its hands raised like a gospel choir

如果我們永遠活著,就讓我們今晚永遠活著
If we live forever, let us live forever tonight

月光下的直升機
Helicopters against moonlight

我們午夜的聖母
Our holy mother of the midnight

如果我們永遠活著,就讓我們今晚永遠活著
And if we live forever, let us live forever tonight
峽谷火光閃爍
Flickers of the canyon fire

它的雙手像福音唱詩班一樣舉起
Its hands raised like a gospel choir

如果我們永遠活著,就讓我們今晚永遠活著
If we live forever, let us live forever tonight

月光下的直升機
Helicopters against moonlight

我們午夜的聖母
Our holy mother of the midnight

如果我們永遠活著,就讓我們今晚永遠活著
And if we live forever, let us live forever tonight

作詞/作曲:Tim Mcewan / Jamison Tyler Lyle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛