Skip to main content

[The Black Eyed Peas] Meet Me Halfway


我不能再進一步了
I can't go any further than this

我非常想要你,這是我最大的願望
I want you so badly, it's my biggest wish
我花了很多時間思考你
I spent my time just thinking thinking thinking bout you

每一天,是的,我真的很想念你
Every single day yes, I'm really missin' missin' you

以及我們過去常做的所有事情
And all those things we use to use to use to do

嘿女孩,怎麼了,過去只有我和你
Hey girl, whats up, it use, it use to be just me and you

我花了很多時間思考你
I spent my time just thinking thinking thinking 'bout you

每一天,是的,我真的很想念你
Every single day, yes I'm really missing missing you

以及我們過去常做的所有事情
And all those things we use to use to use to do

嘿女孩怎麼了,怎麼了,怎麼了,怎麼了
Hey girl whats up, whats up, whats up, whats up
你能在半路遇見我嗎,就在邊界
Can you meet me halfway, right at the borderline

就是我要等你的地方
Is where I'm gonna wait, for you

我會日夜留意
I'll be looking out, night n' day

把我的心帶到了極限,這就是我停留的地方
Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I stay

我不能再進一步了
I can't go any further than this

我非常想要你,這是我唯一的願望
I want you so bad it's my only wish
女孩,我環遊世界,甚至航行七大洋
Girl, I travel round the world and even sail the seven seas

穿越宇宙我去其他星系
Across the universe I go to other galaxies

只要告訴我要去哪裡,只要告訴我你想在哪裡見面
Just tell me where to go, just tell me where you wanna to meet

我自己導航帶我去你所在的地方
I navigate myself myself to take me where you be

因為女孩我想要,我,我,我現在就想要你
Cause girl I want, I, I, I want you right now

我在住宅區旅行 我在市中心旅行
I travel uptown town I travel downtown

我想像每一天一樣有你在身邊
I wanna to have you around round like every single day

我永遠愛你
I love you alway' ways
你能在半路上遇見我嗎(我會在半路上遇見你)
Can you meet me half way (I'll meet you halfway)

就在邊界線
Right at the borderline

那就是我要等你的地方
That's where I'm gonna wait, for you

我會日夜留意
I'll be looking out, night n' day

把我的心帶到了極限,這就是我要停留的地方
Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I'll stay

我不能再進一步了
I can't go any further than this

我非常想要你,這是我唯一的願望
I want you so bad it's my only wish

我不能再進一步了
I can't go any further than this

我非常想要你,這是我唯一的願望
I want you so bad it's my only wish
讓我們走橋,到另一邊
Let's walk the bridge, to the other side

只有你和我(只有你和我)
Just you and I (just you and I)

我會飛翔,我會飛向天空,為了你和我(為了你和我)
I will fly, I'll fly the skies, for you and I (for you and I)

我會努力,直到我死,為了你和我,為了你和我,為了你和我,
I will try, until I die, for you and I, for you and I, for for you and I,

為了你和我,為了你和我,為了你和我
For for you and I, for for you and I, for you and I
你能在半路遇到我麼
Can you meet me half way

你能在半路遇到我麼
Can you meet me half way

你能在半路遇到我麼
Can you meet me half way

你能在半路遇到我麼
Can you meet me half way
在半路與我相遇,就在邊界
Meet me half way, right at the borderline

那就是我要等你的地方
That's where I'm gonna wait, for you

我會日夜留意
I'll be looking out, night n' day

把我的心帶到了極限,這就是我要停留的地方
Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I'll stay

我不能再進一步了
I can't go any further than this

我非常想要你,這是我唯一的願望
I want you so bad it's my only wish

我不能再進一步了
I can't go any further than this

我非常想要你,這是我唯一的願望
I want you so bad it's my only wish

作詞/作曲:Allan Pineda / Brian Chase / Jaime Gomez / Jean Baptiste / Karen Orzolek / Keith Harris / Nick Zinner / Printz Board / Stacy Ferguson / Sylvia Gordon / Will Adams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛