Skip to main content

[Roxette] Fading Like A Flower


告訴我為什麼
Tell me why

當我尖叫時卻沒有回應
When I scream, there's no reply

當我伸手去尋找時卻什麼也找不到
When I reach out, there's nothing to find

當我睡覺時,我崩潰,崩潰,崩潰,哭泣
When I sleep, I break, break, break, cry

哭吧,是啊
Cry, yeah
每次見到你,我都試圖躲起來
Every time I see you, oh, I try to hide away

但當我們相遇時,我似乎無法放手(無法放手)
But when we meet, it seems I can't let go (can't let go)

每次我看到你,哦,我嘗試
Every time I see you, oh, I try

每次我看到你,哦,我嘗試
Every time I see you, oh, I try

每次見到你,我都試圖躲起來
Every time I see you, oh, I try to hide away
每次見到你,我都試圖躲起來
Every time I see you, oh, I try to hide away

但當我們相遇時,我似乎無法放手(無法放手)
But when we meet, it seems I can't let go (can't let go)

每次見到你,我都試圖躲起來
Every time I see you, oh, I try to hide away

但當我們相遇時,我似乎無法放手(無法放手)
But when we meet, it seems I can't let go (can't let go)

每次你離開房間我都感覺自己像一個人一樣漸漸消失
Every time you leave the room I feel I'm fading like a

每次你離開房間我都感覺自己像一個人一樣漸漸消失
Every time you leave the room I feel I'm fading like a

每次見到你,我都試圖躲起來
Every time I see you, oh, I try to hide away

但當我們相遇時,我似乎無法放手(無法放手)
But when we meet, it seems I can't let go (can't let go)

放不下(放不下)
Can't let go (can't let go)

無法放手
Can't let go
每次我看到
Every time I see

每次我
Every time I

每次你
Every time you

每次我
Every time I

每次你離開
Every time you leave the

每次我看到
Every time I see

每次你
Every time you

每次見到你
Every time I see you

每次你
Every time you

每次你
Every time you
告訴我為什麼
Tell me why

當我尖叫時卻沒有回應
When I scream, there's no reply

當我伸出手去卻什麼也找不到
When I reach out, there's nothing to find

當我睡覺時,我崩潰,崩潰,崩潰,哭泣
When I sleep, I break, break, break, cry

哭吧,是啊
Cry, yeah
每次見到你,我都試圖躲起來
Every time I see you, oh, I try to hide away

但當我們相遇時,我似乎無法放手(無法放手)
But when we meet, it seems I can't let go (can't let go)

每次見到你,我都試圖躲起來
Every time I see you, oh, I try to hide away

但當我們相遇時,我似乎無法放手(無法放手)
But when we meet, it seems I can't let go (can't let go)

每次你離開房間我都感覺自己像一個人一樣漸漸消失
Every time you leave the room I feel I'm fading like a

每次見到你,我都試圖躲起來
Every time I see you, oh, I try to hide away

但當我們相遇時,我似乎無法放手(無法放手)
But when we meet, it seems I can't let go (can't let go)

放不下(放不下)
Can't let go (can't let go)
每次見到你,我都試圖躲起來
Every time I see you, oh, I try to hide away

但當我們相遇時,我似乎無法放手(無法放手)
But when we meet, it seems I can't let go (can't let go)

每次你離開房間我都感覺自己像一個人一樣漸漸消失
Every time you leave the room I feel I'm fading like a

每次你離開房間我都感覺自己像一個人一樣漸漸消失
Every time you leave the room I feel I'm fading like a

但當我們相遇時,我似乎無法放手(無法放手)
But when we meet, it seems I can't let go (can't let go)

放不下(放不下)
Can't let go (can't let go)

放不下(放不下)
Can't let go (can't let go)

作詞/作曲:Per Hakan Gessle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛