Skip to main content

[Portishead] Glory Box


我玩得很累
I'm so tired of playing

玩這個弓箭
Playing with this bow and arrow

要把我的心交出來
Gonna give my heart away

留給其他妹子玩吧
Leave it to the other girls to play

因為我已經當了太久的誘惑者了
For I've been a temptress too long

只是...
Just...
給我一個愛你的理由
Give me a reason to love you

給我一個做女人的理由
Give me a reason to be a woman

我只想成為一個女人
I just wanna be a woman
從此不再束縛
From this time, unchained

我們都在看不同的畫面
We're all looking at a different picture

通過這種新的心態
Through this new frame of mind

可以開出一千朵花
A thousand flowers could bloom

搬過去給我們一些空間,是的
Move over and give us some room, yeah
給我一個愛你的理由
Give me a reason to love you

給我一個做女人的理由
Give me a reason to be a woman

我只想成為一個女人
I just want to be a woman
所以你不要停止做一個男人
So don't you stop being a man

稍微看一下
Just take a little look

當你可以的時候從我們這邊
From our side when you can

播下一點溫柔
Sow a little tenderness

不管你哭不哭
No matter if you cry
給我一個愛你的理由
Give me a reason to love you

給我一個做女人的理由
Give me a reason to be a woman

我只想成為一個女人
I just want to be a woman
這就是我想要成為的一切,就是一個女人
It's all I wanna be, is all a woman

因為這才是開始
For this is the beginning

永遠永遠
Of forever and ever

是時候搬過去了
It's time to move over

這就是我想要的一切
It's all I want to be
我玩得很累
I'm so tired of playing

玩這個弓箭
Playing with this bow and arrow

要把我的心交出來
Gonna give my heart away

留給其他妹子玩吧
Leave it to the other girls to play

因為我已經當了太久的誘惑者了
For I've been a temptress too long

只是...
Just...
給我一個愛你的理由
Give me a reason to love you

作詞/作曲:Isaac Hayes / Beth Gibbons / Geoffrey Paul Barrow / Adrian Francis Utley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛