Skip to main content

[P!NK] Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles)

有沒有想過“他在做什麼”?

Ever wonder 'bout what he's doin'?


怎麼一切都變成了謊言?

How it all turned to lies?


有時候我覺得這樣更好

Sometimes I think that it's better


永遠不要問為什麼

To never ask why

有慾望的地方就會有火焰

Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame


哪裡有火焰,就一定有人被燒傷

Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned


但僅僅因為它燃燒並不意味著你會死

But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die


你必須站起來嘗試,嘗試,嘗試

You've gotta get up and try, try, try


必須站起來嘗試,嘗試,嘗試

Gotta get up and try, try, try


必須站起來嘗試,嘗試,嘗試

Gotta get up and try, try, try

有趣的是,心是會欺騙的

Funny how the heart can be deceiving


不止幾次

More than just a couple times


為什麼我們這麼容易墜入愛河

Why do we fall in love so easy


即使這是不對的?

Even when it's not right?

有慾望的地方就會有火焰

Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame


哪裡有火焰,就一定有人被燒傷

Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned


但僅僅因為它燃燒並不意味著你會死

But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die


你必須站起來嘗試,嘗試,嘗試

You've gotta get up and try, try, try


必須站起來嘗試,嘗試,嘗試

Gotta get up and try, try, try


你必須站起來嘗試,嘗試,嘗試

You've gotta get up and try, try, try

曾經擔心它可能會被毀掉

Ever worry that it might be ruined


這會讓你想哭嗎?

And does it make you wanna cry?


當你在外面做你正在做的事情時

When you're out there doing what you're doing


你剛剛過得去嗎?

Are you just getting by?


告訴我,你還過得去嗎?

Tell me, are you just getting by, by, by?

有慾望的地方就會有火焰

Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame


哪裡有火焰,就一定有人被燒傷

Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned


但僅僅因為它燃燒並不意味著你會死

But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die


你必須站起來嘗試,嘗試,嘗試

You've gotta get up and try, try, try


必須站起來嘗試,嘗試,嘗試

Gotta get up and try, try, try


你必須站起來嘗試,嘗試,嘗試

You've gotta get up and try, try, try

必須站起來嘗試,嘗試,嘗試

Gotta get up and try, try, try


必須站起來嘗試,嘗試,嘗試

Gotta get up and try, try, try


你必須站起來嘗試,嘗試,嘗試

You've gotta get up and try, try, try


必須站起來嘗試,嘗試,嘗試

Gotta get up and try, try, try

你必須站起來嘗試,嘗試,嘗試

You've gotta get up and try, try, try


必須站起來嘗試,嘗試,嘗試

Gotta get up and try, try, try


作詞/作曲:Andreas Carlsson / Savan Kotecha / Lisa Green




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛