Skip to main content

[Nick Kamen] I Promised Myself [1990]



我答應自己
I promised myself

我答應過我會等你
I promised I'll wait for you

午夜時分
The midnight hour

我知道你會閃閃發光
I know you'll shine on through
我答應自己
I promised myself

我向你許諾了整個世界
I promised the world to you

我給了你鮮花
I gave you flowers

你讓我夢想成真
You made my dreams come true
我們有多少人在那裡
How many of us out there

感覺有需要
Feel the need

跑去尋找庇護所?
To run and look for shelter?
我答應自己
I promised myself

我會為你祈禱
That I'd say a prayer for you

嶄新的明天
A brand new tomorrow

一切願望成真的地方
Where all you wish comes true
我答應自己
I promised myself

我會補償你
That I'd make it up to you

我的姐姐和弟弟
My sister and brother

知道我愛你
Know I'm in love with you
我們有多少人在那裡
How many of us out there

感受到失去曾經擁有的東西的痛苦嗎?
Feel the pain of losing what was once theirs?

天啊我知道人們怎麼評價她
God I know what people say about her

沒有錯,誰能沒有愛而活呢?
No mistake, who can live without love?
我們有多少人在那裡
How many of us out there

感受到失去曾經擁有的東西的痛苦嗎?
Feel the pain of losing what was once theirs?

天啊我知道人們怎麼評價她
God I know what people say about her

沒有錯,誰能沒有愛而活呢?
No mistake, who can live without love?
我答應自己
I promised myself

我答應過我會等你
I promised I'd wait for you

午夜時分
The midnight hour

我知道你會閃閃發光
I know you'll shine on through
我答應自己
I promised myself

我向你許諾了整個世界
I promised the world to you

我給了你鮮花
I gave you flowers

你讓我夢想成真
You made my dreams come true
在午夜時分
In the midnight hour

我會等你
I will wait for you

我會等你
I will wait for you

我會等你
I will wait for you
在午夜時分
In the midnight hour

我會等你
I will wait for you

我會等你
I will wait for you

我會等你
I will wait for you

作詞/作曲:Nick Kamen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛