Skip to main content

[Leona Lewis] Better in Time


這是沒有你的最長的冬天
It's been the longest winter without you

我不知道該向哪裡求助
I didn't know where to turn to

瞧,不知何故我無法忘記你
See, somehow I can't forget you

在我們經歷了這一切之後
After all that we've been through
走來走去,我以為我聽到了敲門聲
Going, coming, thought I heard a knock

“誰在那兒?”
"Who's there?"

沒有人
No one

認為我應得的
Thinking that I deserve it

現在我發現我真的不知道
Now I realise that I really didn't know

如果你沒注意到,你就意味著一切
If you didn't notice, you mean everything

很快,我又學會瞭如何去愛
Quickly, I'm learning to love again

我只知道我會沒事的
All I know is I'm gon' be okay
以為沒有你我就活不下去
Thought I couldn't live without you

痊癒後也會痛,哦,是的
It's gonna hurt when it heals too, oh, yeah

一切都會隨著時間的推移而變得更好
It'll all get better in time

即使我真的很愛你
And even though I really love you

我會微笑,因為我值得
I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to

一切都會隨著時間的推移而變得更好
It'll all get better in time
我無法打開電視(不)
I couldn't turn on the TV (no)

沒有什麼可以提醒我的
Without something there to remind me

這一切有那麼容易嗎
Was it all that easy

就這樣拋開自己的感情嗎?
To just put aside your feelings?
如果我在做夢,我就不想笑
If I'm dreaming, don't wanna laugh

傷害了我的感情,但這就是路
Hurt my feelings, but that's the path

我相信
I believe in

我知道時間會治愈它
And I know that time will heal it

如果你沒有註意到,孩子,你就意味著一切
If you didn't notice, boy, you meant everything

很快,我正在學習,哦,再次去愛
Quickly, I'm learning, ooh, to love again

我只知道我會沒事的
All I know is I'm gon' be okay
以為沒有你我就活不下去
Thought I couldn't live without you

痊癒後也會痛,哦,是的
It's gonna hurt when it heals too, oh, yeah

一切都會隨著時間的推移而變得更好
It'll all get better in time

即使我真的很愛你
And even though I really love you

我會微笑,因為我值得
I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to

一切都會隨著時間的推移而變得更好
It'll all get better in time
因為不再有你和我(不再有你和我)
Since there's no more you and me (no more you and me)

是時候讓你走了,這樣我才能獲得自由
It's time I let you go so I can be free

過我應該過的生活(不不不不不不)
And live my life how it should be (no-no-no, no-no-no)

不管有多難,沒有你我也會過得很好
No matter how hard it is, I'll be fine without you

是的,我會
Yes, I will
以為沒有你我就活不下去
Thought I couldn't live without you

痊癒後也會痛啊啊啊啊
It's gonna hurt when it heals too, oh, oh, oh

一切都會隨著時間的推移而變得更好
It'll all get better in time

即使我真的很愛你
And even though I really love you

我會微笑,因為我值得,是的,我願意
I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to, yes, I do

一切都會隨著時間的推移而變得更好
It'll all get better in time
以為沒有你我就活不下去
Thought I couldn't live without you

痊癒後也會痛,是的
It's gonna hurt when it heals too, yes

一切都會隨著時間的推移而變得更好
It'll all get better in time

即使我真的很愛你
And even though I really love you

我會微笑,因為我值得
I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to

一切都會好起來的...
It'll all get better...

作詞/作曲:Glenn Martin / J.r Rotten

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛