Skip to main content

[Kenny Loggins] For The First Time


那是你的眼睛嗎?
Are those your eyes?

那是你的笑容嗎?
Is that your smile?

我一直看著你
I been looking at you forever

然而,我以前從未見過你
Yet, I never saw you before

這是你的手嗎
Are these your hands

拿著我的?
Holding mine?

現在我想知道如何
Now I wonder how

我本可以如此盲目
I could have been so blind
並且是第一次
And for the first time

我看著你的眼睛
I am looking in your eyes

首次
For the first time

我看到你是誰了
I'm seeing who you are

我不敢相信我看到了這麼多
I can't believe how much I see

當你回頭看我時
When you're looking back at me

現在我明白了什麼是愛
Now I understand what love is

愛情是
Love is

第一次,哦耶
For the first time, oh yeah
這是真的嗎?
Can this be real?

這是真的嗎?
Can this be true?

我還是今天早上的我嗎?
Am I the person I was this morning?

而你,還是同一個你嗎?
And are you the same you?

一切都是那麼奇怪
It's all so strange

怎麼會這樣?
How can it be?

這份愛一直就在眼前
All along, this love was right in front of me
並且是第一次
And for the first time

我看著你的眼睛
I am looking in your eyes

首次
For the first time

我看到你是誰了
I'm seeing who you are

我不敢相信我看到了這麼多
I can't believe how much I see

當你回頭看我時
When you're looking back at me

現在我明白了什麼是愛
Now I understand what love is

愛情是
Love is

第一次見,呵呵
For the first time, ooh
這麼久以前
Such a long time ago

我已經放棄尋找這種情感
I had given up on finding this emotion

以後再
Ever again

但你現在就在我身邊
But you're here with me now

是的,我以某種方式找到了你
Yes, I found you somehow

我從來沒有這麼確定過
And I've never been so sure
並且是第一次
And for the first time

我看著你的眼睛
I am looking in your eyes

首次
For the first time

我看到你是誰了
I'm seeing who you are

不敢相信我看到了這麼多
Can't believe how much I see

當你回頭看我時
When you're looking back at me

現在我明白了什麼是愛
Now I understand what love is

愛情是
Love is

首次
For the first time
首次
For the first time

作詞/作曲:Allan Dennis Rich / James Newton-howard / Jud Friedman

[Rod Stewart] for the first time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛