Skip to main content

[Katie Melua] I Will Be There


她就像路邊的那位女士
She is like the lady down the road

或者只是街上的女人
Or just the woman up the street

就像你可能認識的任何母親一樣
Like any mother you may know

對我來說,她是計劃好的人
To me, she is the one who had it planned

帶領我們大家進入仙境
To lead us all to Wonderland

她一直想讓我們走
She always wanted us to go

她說
And she said

“永遠不要感到孤獨
"Don't ever be lonely

記住,我會一直在乎
Remember, I'll always care

無論你身在何處
Wherever you may be

記住我會在那裡”
Remember I will be there"
就像我們認識的另一位女士一樣
And like another lady that we know

她的笑容如此燦爛和甜美
She has a smile so bright and sweet

頭髮潔白如雪
And hair as white as driven snow

雖然日復一日的生活並不輕鬆
Though life is never easy day to day

她有一個很特別的方式
She has a very special way

當我們情緒低落時讓我們微笑
To make us smile when we are low
她說
And she says

“永遠不要感到孤獨
"Don't ever be lonely

記住,我會一直在乎
Remember, I'll always care

無論你身在何處
Wherever you may be

記住我會在那裡
Remember I will be there
永遠不要孤獨
Don't ever be lonely

請記住,我會在那裡
Remember, I will be there
我會在那裡
I will be there

我會在那裡
I will be there

作詞/作曲:Mike Batt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛