Skip to main content

Hooverphonic - Mad About You (Live at Koningin Elisabethzaal 2012)


感受氛圍,感受恐懼,感受痛苦
Feel the vibe, feel the terror, feel the pain

這讓我發瘋
It's driving me insane

看在上帝的份上,我不能假裝
I can't fake, for God's sakes

為什麼我在錯誤的車道上行駛?
Why am I driving in the wrong lane?
麻煩是我的中間名
Trouble is my middle name

但最終我還不算太糟糕
But in the end I'm not too bad

誰能告訴我對你如此生氣是否有錯?
Can someone tell me if it's wrong to be so mad about you?

為你而生氣
Mad about you

瘋狂的
Mad
你是讓我早上頭疼的魚酒嗎
Are you the fishy wine that will give me a headache in the morning

或者只是一枚深藍色地雷,在沒有適當警告的情況下就會爆炸?
Or just a dark blue landmine that will explode without a decent warning?
把你真正的仇恨告訴我,我會把它翻譯到我們的床上
Give me all your true hate, and I'll translate it in our bed

進入前所未見的激情,前所未見的激情
Into never-seen passion, never-seen passion

這就是為什麼我對你如此生氣
That's why I am so mad about you

為你而生氣
Mad about you

瘋狂的
Mad
問題是你的中間名
Trouble is your middle name

但最終你還不算太壞
But in the end you're not too bad

誰能告訴我對你如此生氣是否有錯?
Can someone tell me if it's wrong to be so mad about you?
為你而生氣
Mad about you

為你而生氣
Mad about you

為你而生氣
Mad about you

瘋狂的
Mad
把你所有的真恨都給我
Give me all your true hate

我會在你的床上翻譯它
And I'll translate it in your bed

投入前所未見的激情
Into never-seen passion
這就是為什麼我對你如此生氣
That is why I am so mad about you

為你而生氣
Mad about you

為你而生氣
Mad about you

為你而生氣
Mad about you

為你而生氣
Mad about you

為你而生氣
Mad about you

為你而生氣
Mad about you

作詞/作曲:Alex Callier

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛