Skip to main content

[Glenn Frey] The One You Love


我知道你需要一個朋友
I know you need a friend

可以與你交談的人
Someone you can talk to

誰會理解你正在經歷的事情
Who will understand what you're going through

當談到愛情時
When it comes to love

沒有簡單的答案
There's no easy answer

只有你才能說出你要做什麼
Only you can say what you're gonna do
我在電話裡聽到你的聲音
I heard you on the phone

你拿了他的號碼
You took his number

說你並不孤單,但你很快就會給他打電話
Said you weren't alone, but you'd call him soon

他不是那個人嗎
Isn't he the guy

那個讓你哭泣的人
The guy who left you crying

難道他不是那個讓你憂鬱的人嗎?
Isn't he the one who made you blue
當你想起那些在他懷裡度過的夜晚
When you remember those nights in his arms

你知道你必須下定決心
You know you've gotta make up your mind
你會留在愛你的人身邊嗎
Are you gonna stay with the one who loves you

或者你會回到你所愛的人身邊嗎
Or are you going back to the one you love

當有人得知失去你時,他們會哭泣
Someone's gonna cry when they learn they've lost you

有人會感謝上面的星星
Someone's gonna thank the stars above
當他過來你會說什麼
What you gonna say when he comes over

沒有簡單的方法可以解決這個問題
There's no easy way to see this through

所有破碎的夢想
All the broken dreams

所有的失望
All the disappointments

哦女孩,你要做什麼
Oh girl, what you gonna do
你的心一直在說這不公平
Your heart keeps saying it's just not fair

但你還是得下定決心
But still you've gotta make up your mind
你會留在愛你的人身邊嗎
Are you gonna stay with the one who loves you

或者你會回到你所愛的人身邊嗎
Or are you going back to the one you love

當有人知道失去你時,他們會哭泣
Someone's gonna cry when they know they've lost you

有人會感謝上面的星星
Someone's gonna thank the stars above

作詞/作曲:Glenn Frey / Jack Tempchin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛