Skip to main content

Electric Light Orchestra - Can't Get it Out Of My Head (1975)



午夜的水面上
Midnight on the water

我看到了大海的女兒
I saw the ocean's daughter

踏著波浪,她來了
Walking on a wave, she came

凝視著她叫我的名字
Staring as she called my name
我無法將它從我的腦海中抹去
And I can't get it out of my head

不,我無法將它從我的腦海中抹去
No, I can't get it out of my head

現在我的舊世界已經一去不復返了
Now my old world is gone for dead

因為我無法將它從我的腦海中抹去
'Cause I can't get it out of my head
海岸線崩潰
Breakdown on the shoreline

不能動,退潮了
Can't move, it's an ebb tide

早上 今晚別來
Morning don't get here tonight

尋找她的銀光
Searching for her silver light
我無法將它從我的腦海中抹去
And I can't get it out of my head

不,我無法將它從我的腦海中抹去
No, I can't get it out of my head

現在我的舊世界已經一去不復返了
Now my old world is gone for dead

因為我無法將它從我的腦海中抹去,不不
'Cause I can't get it out of my head, no-no
城市銀行工作
Bank job in the city

羅賓漢、威廉泰爾、艾芬豪和蘭斯洛特
Robin Hood and William Tell and Ivanhoe and Lancelot

他們並不羨慕我,是的
They don't envy me, yeah

坐著直到太陽落山
Sitting 'til the sun goes down

夢裡世界一直轉啊轉
In dreams, the world keeps going 'round and 'round
我無法將它從我的腦海中抹去
And I can't get it out of my head

不,我無法將它從我的腦海中抹去
No, I can't get it out of my head

現在我的舊世界已經一去不復返了
Now my old world is gone for dead

因為我無法將它從我的腦海中抹去,不,不
'Cause I can't get it out of my head, no, no
哦,我無法將它從我的腦海中抹去
Oh, I can't get it out of my head

不,我無法將它從我的腦海中抹去
No, I can't get it out of my head

現在我的舊世界已經一去不復返了
Now my old world is gone for dead

因為我無法將它從我的腦海中抹去,不,不,不,不
'Cause I can't get it out of my head, no, no, no, no

作詞/作曲:Jeff Lynne

ELO - Can't Get It Out of My Head (Remastered 2021)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛