Skip to main content

Culture Club - Love is love


你不必觸摸它就知道
You don't have to touch it to know

愛無處不在,無論你走到哪裡
Love is everywhere that you go

你不必觸摸它就能感受到
You don't have to touch it to feel

愛是我們偷走的每一秒
Love is every second we steal
愛就是愛,沒有你就什麼都不是
Love is love, is nothing without you

愛就是愛,就是你所做的一切
Love is love, is everything you do

睜開你的眼睛
Open up your eyes

你會看到
And you will see

愛就是愛,是我的一切
Love is love, is everything to me
你不必觸碰它
You don't have to touch it to be

像我一樣沉浸在情感之中
Wrapped up in emotion like me

每個人都一定能感受到我的表現,是的
Everyone must feel how I do, yeah

愛只是為了靠近你
Love is just to be close to you
愛就是愛,沒有你就什麼都不是
Love is love, is nothing without you

愛就是愛,就是你所做的一切
Love is love, is everything you do

睜開你的眼睛
Open up your eyes

你會看到
And you will see

愛就是愛,是我的一切
Love is love, is everything to me
你知道愛就是愛
And you know that love is love

它是用黑色和藍色寫的
It's written in black and blue

和你所說的一切
And everything you say

必須讓她離你更近、更近
Must bring her closer, closer to you

巴巴
Ba ba

巴巴
Ba ba

巴巴
Ba ba
你不必觸摸它就知道
You don't have to touch it to know

愛無處不在,無論你走到哪裡
Love is everywhere that you go

你不必觸摸它就能感受到
You don't have to touch it to feel

愛是我們偷走的每一秒
Love is every second we steal
愛就是愛,沒有你就什麼都不是
Love is love, is nothing without you

愛就是愛,就是你所做的一切
Love is love, is everything you do

睜開你的眼睛
Open up your eyes

你會看到
And you will see

愛就是愛,是我的一切
Love is love, is everything to me
愛就是愛,沒有你就什麼都不是
Love is love, is nothing without you

愛就是愛,就是你所做的一切
Love is love, is everything you do

作詞/作曲:John Themistocleous / George O Dowd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛