Skip to main content

Carpenters - Top of the World & We've Only Just Begun

 一種感覺籠罩著我

Such a feelin's comin' over me


我所看到的幾乎所有事物都充滿奇蹟

There is wonder in most every thing I see


天上沒有一絲雲彩,我的眼睛裡卻有陽光

Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes


如果這是一個夢我不會感到驚訝

And I won't be surprised if it's a dream

我想要的世界的一切

Everything I want the world to be


現在對我來說尤其如此

Is now comin' true especially for me


原因很明確,因為你在這裡

And the reason is clear, it's because you are here


你是我見過的離天堂最近的人

You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen

我在世界之巔俯視著創造

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation


我能找到的唯一解釋

And the only explanation I can find


自從你出現以來我就找到了愛

Is the love that I've found, ever since you've been around


你的愛讓我站在世界之巔

Your love's put me at the top of the world

風中的什麼東西知道了我的名字

Something in the wind has learned my name


它告訴我事情不一樣了

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same


在樹上的葉子裡,在微風的撫摸下

In the leaves on the trees, and the touch of the breeze


對我來說有一種令人愉悅的幸福感

There's a pleasing sense of happiness for me

我的心裡只有一個願望

There is only one wish on my mind


當這一天結束時我希望我能找到

When this day is through I hope that I will find


明天對你我來說都一樣

That tomorrow will be, just the same for you and me


如果你在這裡,我所需要的一切都會是我的

All I need will be mine if you are here

我在世界之巔俯視著創造

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation


我能找到的唯一解釋

And the only explanation I can find


自從你出現以來我就找到了愛

Is the love that I've found, ever since you've been around


你的愛讓我站在世界之巔

Your love's put me at the top of the world

我在世界之巔俯視著創造

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation


我能找到的唯一解釋

And the only explanation I can find


自從你出現以來我就找到了愛

Is the love that I've found, ever since you've been around


你的愛讓我站在世界之巔

Your love's put me at the top of the world


作詞/作曲:Rodney Jerkins / Lashawn Daniels / Mason Betha / Traci Colleen Hale / Freddie D Iii Jerkins / Isaac J Phillips / Tye-v Turman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛