Skip to main content

[Carpenters] There's A Kind Of Hush


有一種靜謐
There's a kind of hush

今晚全世界
All over the world tonight

世界各地的
All over the world

你可以聽到熱戀中的戀人的聲音
You can hear the sound of lovers in love

你知道我的意思
You know what I mean

只有我們兩個人,看不見其他人
Just the two of us and nobody else in sight

沒有其他人了
There's nobody else

緊緊抱住你我感覺很好
And I'm feeling good just holding you tight
所以要非常仔細地聽
So listen very carefully

現在靠近一點你就會明白我的意思
Get closer now and you will see what I mean

這不是夢
It isn't a dream

你會聽到的唯一聲音
The only sound that you will hear

就是當我在你耳邊低語的時候
Is when I whisper in your ear

“我愛你,直到永遠”
"I love you forever and ever"
有一種靜謐
There's a kind of hush

今晚全世界
All over the world tonight

世界各地的
All over the world

像我們一樣的人已經墜入愛河
People just like us have fallen in love
所以要非常仔細地聽
So listen very carefully

現在靠近一點你就會明白我的意思
Get closer now and you will see what I mean

這不是夢
It isn't a dream

你會聽到的唯一聲音
The only sound that you will hear

就是當我在你耳邊低語的時候
Is when I whisper in your ear

“我愛你,直到永遠”
"I love you forever and ever"
有一種靜謐
There's a kind of hush

今晚全世界
All over the world, tonight

世界各地的
All over the world

你可以聽到熱戀中的戀人的聲音
You can hear the sounds of lovers in love

作詞/作曲:Les Reed / Geoff Stephens

黃鶯鶯版

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛