Skip to main content

Bruno Mars - Versace on the Floor



今晚我們慢慢來吧,女孩
Let's take our time tonight, girl

我們頭頂上所有的星星都在註視著
Above us all the stars are watchin'

這個世界上沒有我更想去的地方
There's no place I'd rather be in this world

你的眼睛是我迷失的地方
Your eyes are where I'm lost in

吊燈下方
Underneath the chandelier

我們獨自跳舞
We're dancin' all alone

沒有理由隱藏
There's no reason to hide

我們內心的感受
What we're feelin' inside

現在
Right now
所以寶貝我們把燈關掉吧
So baby let's just turn down the lights

並關上門
And close the door

哦,我喜歡那件衣服
Oooh I love that dress

但你不再需要它了
But you won't need it anymore

不,你不再需要它了
No you won't need it no more

讓我們親吻直到我們赤身裸體,寶貝
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby
地板上的范思哲
Versace on the floor

噢,為我脫下來,為我,為我,現在為我,女孩
Oooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

地板上的范思哲
Versace on the floor

噢,為我脫下來,為我,為我,現在為我,女孩
Oooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl
我拉開後背的拉鍊,看著它掉落
I unzip the back to watch it fall

當我親吻你的脖子和肩膀時
While I kiss your neck and shoulders

不,不要害怕炫耀
No don't be afraid to show it off

我會在這裡準備擁抱你
I'll be right here ready to hold you

女孩,你知道你是完美的
Girl you know you're perfect from

你的頭低到腳後跟
Your head down to your heels

別被我的笑容迷惑
Don't be confused by my smile

因為我從未如此真實、真實
'Cause I ain't ever been more for real, for real
所以只要把燈關掉
So just turn down the lights

並關上門
And close the door

哦,我喜歡那件衣服
Oooh I love that dress

但你不再需要它了
But you won't need it anymore

不,你不再需要它了
No you won't need it no more

讓我們親吻直到我們赤身裸體,寶貝
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby
地板上的范思哲
Versace on the floor

噢,為我脫下來,為我,為我,現在為我,女孩
Oooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

地板上的范思哲
Versace on the floor

噢,為我脫下來,為我,為我,現在為我,女孩
Oooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

舞蹈
Dance
天氣正在變暖
It's warmin' up

你能感覺到嗎?
Can you feel it?

天氣正在變暖
It's warmin' up

你能感覺到嗎?
Can you feel it?

天氣正在變暖
It's warmin' up

你能感覺到嗎,寶貝?
Can you feel it, baby?

天氣正在變暖
It's warmin' up

哦,看來你已經準備好接受更多、更多、更多
Oh, seems like you're ready for more, more, more

讓我們親吻直到我們赤身裸體
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked
地板上的范思哲
Versace on the floor

嗨寶貝
Hey baby

為了我,為了我,為了我,現在為了我,把它脫下來,女孩
Take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

地板上的范思哲
Versace on the floor

噢,為我脫下來,為我,為我,現在為我,女孩
Oooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl
地板上的范思哲
Versace on the floor

地面
Floor

地面
Floor

作詞/作曲:Peter Gene Hernandez / Christopher Brown / James Edward Fauntleroy Ii / Philip Martin Lawrence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛