Skip to main content

[ 告五人 ] 愛在夏天-盛夏之約


他 就活在我心上
撐著一把傘
就站在我夢旁
我的頭髮
有月光的柔長
卻圈不起
一朵雲的形狀
他 兩頰發著光
眼神是迷茫
卻留給我想像
怎樣的美夢
才不會醒呢
如今的夏天
花都開好了
我們的愛在 螢火蟲的夏天
時間 就像那盛開的睡蓮
只是那一切就像蜻蜓點水
於是那陽光悄悄的
喚醒了黑夜
他 兩頰發著光
眼神是迷茫
卻留給我想像
怎樣的美夢
才不會醒呢
如今的夏天
花都開好了
我們的愛在 螢火蟲的夏天
時間 就像那盛開的睡蓮
只是那一切就像蜻蜓點水
於是那陽光悄悄的
喚醒了黑夜
就在某年某月的某一天
我來到陌生的巷子口
我看到一個熟悉的背影降落
那是花開花落日升日落的悸動
驀然回首 愛在耳後
我們的愛在 螢火蟲的夏天
時間 就像那盛開的睡蓮
只是那一切就像蜻蜓點水
於是那陽光悄悄的
喚醒了黑夜
喚醒了黑夜

作詞/作曲:Yan Shan Pan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛