Skip to main content

[陳芳語] 愛你


我閉上眼睛 貼著你心跳呼吸
而此刻地球 只剩我們而已
你微笑的唇形 總勾著我的心
每一秒初吻 我每一秒都想要吻你
就這樣 愛你 愛你 愛你 隨時都要一起
我喜歡 愛你 外套 味道 還有你的懷裡
把我們衣服鈕扣互扣 那就不用分離
美好愛情 我就愛這樣貼近 因為你
有時沒生氣 故意鬧脾氣
你的緊張在意 讓我覺得安心
從你某個角度 我總看見自己
到底你懂我 或其實我本來就像你
就這樣 愛你 愛你 愛你 隨時都要一起
我喜歡 愛你 外套 味道 還有你的懷裡
把我們衣服鈕扣互扣 那就不用分離
美好愛情 我就愛這樣貼近 因為你
想變成你的氧氣 溜進你身體裡
好好看看在你心裡 你有多麼寶貝我 愛你 愛你
就這樣 愛你 愛你 愛你 隨時都要一起
我喜歡 愛你 外套 味道 還有你的懷裡
把我們衣服鈕扣互扣 那就不用分離
美好愛情 我就愛這樣貼近
我們愛情 會一直沒有距離 最美麗

作詞/作曲:黃祖蔭 / 陳芳語

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛