Skip to main content

Audrey Hepburn - Moon River

月亮河,寬一里多

Moon river, wider than a mile


有一天我會瀟灑地遇見你

I'm crossing you in style some day


哦,夢想製造者,你這個令人心碎的人

Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker


無論你要去哪裡,我都會跟著你

Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way

兩個漂流者,去看看世界

Two drifters, off to see the world


有這麼多的世界可以看

There's such a lot of world to see


我們追尋同一條彩虹的盡頭

We're after the same rainbow's end


在拐彎處等待

Waitin' 'round the bend


我的哈克貝利朋友

My huckleberry friend


月亮河和我

Moon river and me


作詞/作曲:Henry Mancini


Moon River - Andy Williams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛