Skip to main content

[Sandra] Your Way to India


歌詞
你和我
You and I

我們來了——陌生人
Here we are - strangers

你和我
You and I

依然嚐到了哭泣的淚水
Still tastes the tears of cry

世界一直在轉動
The world keeps turning

沒有你我就像一個沒有思想的靈魂
Without you I'm like a soul without a mind

你繼續尋找
You keep on searching

為了你留下的東西
For something you left behind
(在我內心深處我對你有感覺
(Deep in my heart I feel for you

如果“愛”我能做什麼?)
If *lovening* on what can I do?)
在前往印度的途中
On your way to India

你會看到光
You'll see the light

在前往印度的途中
On your way to India

你永恆的生命
Your eternal life

在前往印度的途中
On your way to India

你會記住我的
You'll have me in mind
現在我發現
Now I find

我只是需要你,就像我以前從未做過的那樣
I just need you like I never did before

你愛我盲目
You love me blind

我們不能再說話了
And we can't talk anymore
(這是我對你的感覺
(Here is my heart I feel for you

如果“愛”我能做什麼?)
If *lovening* on what can I do?)
在前往印度的途中
On your way to India

你會看到光
You'll see the light

在前往印度的途中
On your way to India

你永恆的生命
Your eternal life

(我就像一個沒有思想的靈魂)
(I'm like a soul without a mind)

在前往印度的途中
On your way to India

(我的世界不停轉動)
(My world keeps turnin')

你會記住我的
You'll have my in mind

(我一直在尋找)
(I ceep on searching all the time)

一切都該結束了
It's gotta be over

(我想你)
(I miss you)

在前往印度的途中
On your way to India
在前往印度的途中
On your way to India

(我是如此需要你)
(I need you so)

你會看到光
You'll see the light

(離開你我真是個傻子)
(I was a fool to leave you)

在前往印度的途中
On your way to India

(但我已經別無選擇)
(But I already had no choice)

你永恆的生命
Your eternal life

(我就像一個沒有思想的靈魂)
(I'm like a soul without a mind)

在前往印度的途中
On your way to India

(我的世界不停轉動)
(My world keeps turnin')

你會記住我的
You'll have me in mind

(我一直在尋找)
(I ceep on searching all the time)

一切都該結束了
It's gotta be over

(我想你)
(I miss you)

在前往印度的途中
On your way to India

作詞/作曲:Klaus Hirschburger / Michael Cretu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛