Skip to main content

[Sandra] Seal It Forever


我能找到合適的詞來表達我今晚的感受嗎?
Can I find the words to say, how I feel tonight?

我們總是在改變,我們可以讓時光倒流,
We always change, we can turn back time,

看看我吧,我好害怕
Just look at me, I´m so scared,

如果我難過你會在這兒嗎
Would you be here, if I was sad,

你會怎麼做?
Would you do?
我想成為你的指路明燈
I want to be your guiding light,

想要留在你身邊,
want to stay right by your side,

並用愛將其永遠封印……
And seal it forever with love...

我想說我有多麼在乎
I want to say how much I care,

想告訴你我會在那裡
want to tell you I´ll be there,

並用愛將其永遠封印……
And seal it forever with love...
有一天你會讓我失望,心會被灼燒嗎?
Will you let me down someday, will the heart get burned?

我指望你,我們必須離開並學習,
I count on you, we must leave and learn,

只要看著我,我愛你
Just look at me, I love you,

我仍然相信我們所做的事情
I still believe in what we do,

我全靠你了...
I count on you...
我想成為你的指路明燈
I want to be your guiding light,

想要留在你身邊,
want to stay right by your side,

並用愛將其永遠封印……
And seal it forever with love...

我想說我有多麼在乎
I want to say how much I care,

想告訴你我會在那裡
want to tell you I´ll be there,

並用愛將其永遠封印……
And seal it forever with love...
寶貝,我知道你映照在我的眼裡,
Babe, I know that you're mirrored in my eyes,

很長一段時間我都在想為什麼,
A long time I was wondering why,

也許我很傻又害羞,
Maybe I was foolish and shy,

但現在我知道,這就是真愛,
But now I know, that it's true love,

愛我無法否認...
Love I can't deny...
現在我的生命掌握在你手中
Now my life is in your hands,

永遠封印它!
Seal it forever!
我想成為你的指路明燈
I want to be your guiding light,

想要留在你身邊,
want to stay right by your side,

並用愛將其永遠封印……
And seal it forever with love...

我想說我有多麼在乎
I want to say how much I care,

想告訴你我會在那裡
want to tell you I´ll be there,

並用愛將其永遠封印……
And seal it forever with love...

作詞/作曲:Klaus Hirschburger / Michael Cretu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛