Skip to main content

[Sandra] One More Night


再多一晚
One more night

又與你共度一晚
One more night with you

閉上你的眼睛我會給你我的愛
Close your eyes i'll give you my love

再多一晚
One more night

又與你共度一晚
One more night with you

請再抱緊我一次
Please hold me once again

因為我愛你
Cause i love you
我站在這兒
Here i stand

我什至無法哭泣
And i can't even cry

我的心在裡面破碎
My heart is breakin up inside

你說再見
You say goodbye

找到了新的人
Found somebody new

不管你去哪
Wherever you go

我會和你在一起
I'll be with you
再多一晚
One more night

又與你共度一晚
One more night with you

現在聽我說,我不能讓你走
Hear me now i can't let you go

再多一晚
One more night

我會向你敞開心扉
I'll open my heart to you

請再抱緊我一次
Please hold me once again

因為我愛你
Cause i love you
離開之前
Before you leave

只要把我抱在懷裡
Just take me in your arms

讓我再次感受到你
And let me feel you once again

我無法自拔
Can't help myself

我依然依賴你
I still depend on you

不管你做什麼
Whatever you do

我會和你在一起
I'll be with you
再多一晚
One more night

又與你共度一晚
One more night with you

閉上你的眼睛我會給你我的愛
Close your eyes i'll give you my love

再多一晚
One more night

又與你共度一晚
One more night with you

你知道它會持續多久
You know how long it gonna last

由你決定
It's up to you

我想再次擁抱你
I wanna hold you once again

因為我愛你
Cause i love you

作詞/作曲:Frank Peter / Klaus Hirschburger / Michael Cretu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛