Skip to main content

[Sandra] Loreen (HQ VHS/1986)


週日早上去散步,
Take a walk on a Sunday morning,

說話,內心保持沉默
Have a talk, be silent inside

你只是想要庇護所嗎?
Did you only want the shelter?

是什麼改變了你的想法?
What is turning round your mind?
羅琳,羅琳,
Loreen, Loreen,

他們對你很失望,
They are down on you,

你還能再找到嗎
Could you ever find again,

就是你以前的樣子嗎?
Just what you´ve been before?

羅琳,羅琳,
Loreen, Loreen,

你如此沮喪、憂鬱,
You´re so down and blue,

每天都在變得更好
It´s getting better every day

但你即將迷失方向
But you are about to lose your way
散步,我尾隨在你身後,
Take a walk and I tail behind you,

改變你的思想審視你的生活,
Range your thoughts look over your life,

我知道你在背誦什麼,
And I know what you´re reciting,

是什麼改變了你的想法?
What is turning round your mind?
羅琳,羅琳,
Loreen, Loreen,

他們對你很失望,
They are down on you,

你還能再找到嗎
Could you ever find again,

就是你以前的樣子嗎?
Just what you´ve been before?

羅琳,羅琳,
Loreen, Loreen,

你如此沮喪、憂鬱,
You´re so down and blue,

日子一天比一天好起來
It´s gettin´ better every day,

但你即將迷失方向
But you are about to lose your way

作詞/作曲:Frank Peter / Klaus Hirschburger / Michael Cretu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛