Skip to main content

[Sandra ] I Close My Eyes


I Close My Eyes
我閉上眼睛


It's not the first time
這已經不是第一次了
That I'm feeling, feeling alone
我的感覺,感覺孤獨
It's not the last time
這不是最後一次
That tears will flow
那淚水就會流淌


I pray to God, I pray to everybody
我向上帝祈禱 我向所有人祈禱
Who can help me?
誰能幫我?
You should know
你應該知道
You should know where to go
你應該知道該去哪裡


I close my eyes and see
我閉上眼睛看到
A birth, a son of you and me
誕生,你我的兒子
I close my eyes and feel your breath, your touch
我閉上眼睛感受你的呼吸、你的觸摸
Be there for me
陪在我身邊


It's not the first time
這已經不是第一次了
I say hello, you say goodbye
我說你好,你說再見
A misunderstanding's the reason why
一個誤會才是原因
It's not the last time
這不是最後一次


I say hello, you say goodbye
我說你好,你說再見
Remember all the dreams
記住所有的夢想
We shared for so long, for so long time
我們分享了這麼久,這麼久


I close my eyes and see
我閉上眼睛看到
A birth, a son of you and me
誕生,你我的兒子
I close my eyes and feel your breath, your touch
我閉上眼睛感受你的呼吸、你的觸摸
Your breath, your touch, be there, be there for me
你的呼吸,你的觸摸,在我身邊,在我身邊


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛