Skip to main content

[Richard Marx] now and forever i will be your man

每當我疲倦時

Whenever I'm weary


來自我腦海中激烈的戰鬥

From the battles that rage in my head


你明白瘋狂的意義

You make sense of madness


當我的理智岌岌可危時

When my sanity hangs by a thread

我迷失了方向,但你還是我

I lose my way, but still you


似乎明白了

Seem to understand


現在和永遠

Now and forever


我會成為你的男人

I will be your man

有時我只是抱著你

Sometimes I just hold you


太著迷於我而看不到

Too caught up in me to see


我手握一筆財富

I'm holding a fortune


天堂賜予我的

That Heaven has given to me

我會盡力向你展示

I'll try to show you


我能用盡一切辦法

Each and every way I can


現在和永遠

Now and forever


我會成為你的男人

I will be your man

現在我可以放心了

Now, I can rest my worries


並且始終確保

And always be sure


我不會再孤單了

That I won't be alone, anymore


如果我知道你在那兒就好了

If I'd only known you were there


每時每刻

All the time


一直以來!

All this time!

直到大海的那一天

Until the day the ocean


不接觸沙子

Doesn't touch the sand


現在和永遠

Now and forever


我會成為你的男人

I will be your man


現在和永遠

Now and forever


我會成為你的男人

I will be your man


作詞/作曲:Lloyd James / Dennis Brown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛