Skip to main content

[陳淑樺] 問 n年前華視「神鵰俠侶」主題曲


作詞:李宗盛
作曲:李宗盛

誰讓你心動 誰讓你心痛 誰會讓你偶爾想要擁他在懷中
誰又在乎你的夢 誰說你的心思他會懂 誰為你感動
如果女人 總是等到夜深 無悔付出青春 他就會對你真
是否女人 永遠不要多問 她最好永遠天真 為她所愛的人

誰讓你心動 誰讓你心痛 誰會讓你偶爾想要擁他在懷中
誰又在乎你的夢 誰說你的心思他會懂 誰為你感動
只是女人 容易一往情深 總是為情所困 終於越陷越深
可是女人 愛是她的靈魂 她可以奉獻一生 為她所愛的人

如果女人 總是等到夜深 無悔付出青春 他就會對你真
只是女人 容易一往情深 總是為情所困 終於越陷越深
可是女人 愛是她的靈魂 她可以奉獻一生 為她所愛的人

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛