Skip to main content

[林慧萍 Monique Lin] 情難枕


如果一切靠缘份
如果一切靠缘份
何必痴心爱着一个人
最怕藕断丝连难舍难分
多少黎明又黄昏
就算是不再流伤心泪
还有魂萦梦牵的深夜
那些欲走还留一往情深
都已无从悔恨
早知道 爱会这样伤人
情会如此难枕
当初何必太认真
早明白 梦里不能长久
相思不如回头
如今何必怨离分
除非是当作游戏一场
红尘任他凄凉
谁能断了这情份
除非把真心放在一旁
今生随缘聚散
无怨无悔有几人
如果一切靠缘份
何必痴心爱着一个人
最怕藕断丝连难舍难分
多少黎明又黄昏
就算是不再流伤心泪
还有魂萦梦牵的深夜
那些欲走还留一往情深
都已无从悔恨
早知道 爱会这样伤人
情会如此难枕
当初何必太认真
早明白 梦里不能长久
相思不如回头
如今何必怨离分
除非是当作游戏一场
红尘任他凄凉
谁能断了这情份
除非把真心放在一旁
今生随缘聚散
无怨无悔有几人
早知道 爱会这样伤人
情会如此难枕
当初何必太认真
早明白 梦里不能长久
相思不如回头
如今何必怨离分
除非是当作游戏一场
红尘任他凄凉
谁能断了这情份
除非把真心放在一旁
今生随缘聚散
无怨无悔有几人

作詞/作曲:Tzu Heng Lee / Zi Heng Li

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛