Skip to main content

[Eagles] Love Will Keep Us Alive

我當時站著

I was standing


獨自一人對抗外面的世界

All alone against the world outside


你正在尋找

You were searching


為了一個躲藏的地方

For a place to hide

迷失和孤獨

Lost and lonely


現在你給了我生存的意志

Now you've given me the will to survive


當我們餓的時候

When we're hungry


愛讓我們活著

Love will keep us alive

你不用擔心

Don't you worry


有時你只需讓它順其自然

Sometimes you've just gotta let it ride


世界正在改變

The world is changing


就在你眼前

Right before your eyes

現在我找到了你

Now I've found you


內心不再空虛

There's no more emptiness inside


當我們餓的時候

When we're hungry


愛讓我們活著

Love will keep us alive

我會為你而死

I would die for you


攀登最高的山峰

Climb the highest mountain


寶貝,沒有什麼是我不會做的

Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do

現在我找到了你

Now I've found you


內心不再空虛

There's no more emptiness inside


當我們餓的時候

When we're hungry


愛讓我們活著

Love will keep us alive

我會為你而死

I would die for you


攀登最高的山峰

Climb the highest mountain


寶貝,沒有什麼是我不會做的

Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do

我當時站著

I was standing


獨自一人對抗外面的世界

All alone against the world outside


你正在尋找

You were searching


為了一個躲藏的地方

For a place to hide

迷失和孤獨

Lost and lonely


現在你給了我生存的意志

Now you've given me the will to survive


當我們餓的時候

When we're hungry


愛讓我們活著

Love will keep us alive

當我們餓的時候

When we're hungry


愛讓我們活著

Love will keep us alive


當我們餓的時候

When we're hungry


愛讓我們活著

Love will keep us alive


作詞/作曲:Jim Capaldi / Paul Carrack / Peter Benson Vale


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛