Skip to main content

[齊秦] 不讓我的眼淚陪我過夜


作詞:白進法
作曲:呂禎晃·張 真

你的柔情似水
幾度讓我愛得沉醉
毫無保留 不知道後悔
你能不能體會真情可貴
沒有餘力傷悲
愛情像難收的覆水
長長來路 走的太憔悴
你只留下我收拾這一切
不讓我的眼淚陪我過夜
不讓你的吻留著餘味
忘了曾經愛過誰
慢慢習慣了寂寞相隨
不讓我的眼淚陪我過夜
不讓你的臉夢裡相對
愛的潮水已經退
我的真情不再隨便給
(music)
沒有餘力傷悲

愛情像難收的覆水
長長來路 走的太憔悴
你只留下我收拾這一切
不讓我的眼淚陪我過夜
不讓你的吻留著餘味
忘了曾經愛過誰
慢慢習慣了寂寞相隨
不讓我的眼淚陪我過夜
不讓你的臉夢裡相對
愛的潮水已經退
我的真情不再隨便給
不讓我的眼淚陪我過夜
不讓你的吻留著餘味
忘了曾經愛過誰
慢慢習慣了寂寞相隨
不讓我的眼淚陪我過夜
不讓你的臉夢裡相對
愛的潮水已經退
我的真情不再隨便給

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛