Skip to main content

[周林枫&L(桃籽)] 只为碎银几两


作词: 张俊波

作曲: 曲多美

演唱:周林枫&L(桃籽)

编曲/混音:何文宇

和声编写/和声::周林枫&谌宥

人声编辑: 翊学长

歌詞

看世人

看世人慌慌张张 却只为碎银几两

偏偏这碎银几两 能解这世人慌张

HA

夜凉西风冷嗖嗖

听风说孤独依旧

往事如梦入了酒

却烫了喉

情字写不到最后

差了一笔变成囚

抽剑斩不断缘分 的愁

看世人慌慌张张 却只为碎银几两

偏偏这碎银几两 能解这世人慌张

把心事写进眼眶 却变成了眼泪两行

看世人匆匆忙忙 却只为碎银几两

总会有人在夜里看月光

尽管不是属于我的光 也够回想

情字写不到最后

差了一笔变成囚

抽剑斩不断缘分 的愁

看世人慌慌张张 却只为碎银几两

偏偏这碎银几两 能解这世人慌张

把心事写进眼眶 却变成了眼泪两行

看世人匆匆忙忙 却只为碎银几两

总会有人在夜里看月光

尽管不是属于我的光 也够回想

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛