Skip to main content

Tujhe Kitna Chahein Aur Hum | Kabir Singh | Jubin Nautiyal Live | Mithoon | Thomso 2019 | IIT Roorke



心河已流淌
दिल का दरिया बह ही गया

誰在路上遇見了你
राहों में यूँ जो तू मिल गया

我幾乎堅持不住了
मुश्किल से मैं सँभला था हाँ

再次破碎
टूट गया हूँ फिर एक दफ़ा

太糟糕了
बात बिगड़ी है इस कदर

心碎了我們都碎了
दिल है टूटा टूटे हैं हम

沒有你我連一次呼吸都不會
तेरे बिन अब ना लेंगे एक भी दम

你想要多少,我們
तुझे कितना चाहें और हम

沒有你我連一次呼吸都不會
तेरे बिन अब ना लेंगे एक भी दम

你想要多少,我們
तुझे कितना चाहें और हम

將與你結束
तेरे साथ हो जाएंगे खतम

你想要多少,我們
तुझे कितना चाहें और हम
太糟糕了
बात बिगड़ी है इस कदर

心碎了我們都碎了
दिल है टूटा टूटे हैं हम

沒有你我連一次呼吸都不會
तेरे बिन अब ना लेंगे एक भी दम

你想要多少,我們
तुझे कितना चाहें और हम

將與你結束
तेरे साथ हो जाएंगे खतम

你想要多少,我們
तुझे कितना चाहें और हम
時間給我們帶來了多大的折磨
वक्त ने है किया हम पे कैसा सितम

你也是沒用我們都毀了
तुम भी बेज़ार हो बर्बाद हैं हम

你要帶我走哪條路
जाने किस रास्ते मुझको ले जाएंगे

巴迪莎 這是我蹣跚的腳步
बेदिशा ये मेरे डगमगाते कदम

支持陰影
साथ देती परछाइयाँ

悲傷也變得更加仁慈
और मेहरबाँ हो रहे ग़म

沒有你我連一次呼吸都不會
तेरे बिन अब ना लेंगे एक भी दम

你想要多少,我們
तुझे कितना चाहें और हम

將與你結束
तेरे साथ हो जाएंगे खतम

你想要多少,我們
तुझे कितना चाहें और हम

你想要多少,我們
तुझे कितना चाहें और हम
是的哦哦哦
हो ओ ओ ओ ओ

是的哦哦哦
हो ओ ओ ओ ओ

是的哦哦哦
हो ओ ओ ओ ओ

哦哦哦
ओ ओ ओ ओ

是的哦哦哦
हो ओ ओ ओ ओ

是的哦哦哦
हो ओ ओ ओ ओ

是的哦哦哦
हो ओ ओ ओ ओ

啊啊啊啊啊
आ आ आ आ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛